All of the answers are highlighted in bold
1. What was the name of Texas State University when Lyndon B. Johnson attended there in 1927-1930?
A. San Marcos Normal School
B. San Marcos Teachers Institute
C. Southwest Texas State Teachers College
D. Southwest Texas State University
2. What was Lyndon Johnson’s major in college?
B. Political Science
3. What secret college political organization did Lyndon Johnson help form?
A. Black Stars
B. White Stars
C. Deltas and the Omegas
4. What was the name of the school that Lyndon Johnson taught at in Cotulla, Texas?
A. Hays County School
B. South Texas Consolidated Country School
C. Cotulla Grammar School
D. Welhausen School
5. What was Lady Bird Johnson’s birth name?
A. Lady Bird Johnson
B. Lady Bird Taylor
C. Claudia Alta Taylor
D. Mary Beth Taylor
6. Whom did Lyndon Johnson succeed as United States President?
A. Dwight D. Eisenhower
B. John F. Kennedy
C. Richard M. Nixon
D. None of the above
7. What vocational training center did President Johnson help bring to San Marcos during the 1960s?
A. San Marcos Vocational Training Center
B. LBJ Job Center
C. Hays County Job Corps
D. Gary Job Corps
8. What legislative act did President Johnson sign in San Marcos, Texas?
A. Civil Rights Act of 1964
B. Economic Opportunity Act of 1964
C. Higher Education Act of 1965
D. Primary and Secondary Education Act
9. Which act signed by President Johnson abolished the poll tax?
A. Poll Tax Act of 1964
B. Equal Opportunity Act
C. Voting Rights Act of 1963
D. Voting Rights Act of 1965
10. Where is Lyndon Johnson buried?
A. Arlington National Cemetery
B. LBJ National Historical Park
C. Texas State Cemetery
D. Johnson City Cemetery